Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today's SCC activity was to compose an English upbeat song. It was supposed to be over and done with 3 weeks ago, but 3 weeks ago, there were enough people to fill just 1 row of sits in the lecture hall. No surprised that it wasn't carried out then, so it was brought forward to this week. My group came up with some good lyrics, but as usual i pretty much killed their song. To make matters worse, I was the only instrumentalist in that group. There was no guitarist nor keyboardist. There was a bassist, but he felt that he couldn't do the song. Perfect huh.. So yeah.. all i know is that i played like rubbish for my group's song. Definitely my worst performance ever.. don't see how i can live it down.

After the activity, i carried the floor tom back up to the clubhouse. There, Chien Wen said she wanted to practice more on the drums, so she sort of 'booked' me on Friday at 3 p.m. after looking at my timetable. Huiyi, who also had been studying my timetable, suddenly said she could make it tomorrow at 4 p.m...

I was like.."Uh.. you want to learn drums uh?"

I think she went "ya."

=/ Okay.. suddenly there is another person who wants to learn drums from me. It's not like i'm a very skilled drummer. I don't think that at all. There is really a long long way for me to go, but i don't mind teaching what little i know, as long as whoever i'm teaching doesn't mind that i won't be able to teach much.


The fact that you willingly spoke to me again lets me know that we can still be friends, but..

Should i be happy that we're still friends?
Or should i be sad, 'cause that's all we'll ever be..